Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Unforgettable Characters

Let me list out the books which I recall having read and from which I have derived some meaningful insight about life.

1. Disgrace by J M Coetzee

2. The GOST by Arundhati Roy

3. Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth

4. David Copperfield

5. Great Expectations

6. Oliver Twist

7. The Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai

8. Life of Pi by Yann Martel

9. Vernon God Little by DBC Pierre

10. The Curious Incident of Dog at Night

11. The Da Vinci Code

12. Digital Fortress

13. Chrnonicles of a Death Foretold

14. Memories of My Melancholy Whores

15. The Kite Runner

16. City of Joy

17. Jude the Obscure

18. Pride and Prejudice

19. Sense and Sensibility

20. Many Sidney Sheldond but his bio The Other Side of Me is best

21. Papillon

22. The Godfather

23. Heart of Darkness


and this is going to be followed by the books I am going to read.ho ho.

No comments: